Interested in a Machine?
If you see a machine you are interested in please contact us and we will do out best to get the sewing machine of your dreams into your hands.
We have an ever changing selection of reconditioned Sewing Machines, Sergers, and Embroidery Machines. Contact Us for more information
Monday, Sep 4, 2017
Friday, Sep 8, 2017
1100hrs - 1300hrs
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Creating fabric wrapped clothesline is not only relaxing (which I...See Class
Previously Loved Sewing Machines
All our previously loved sewing machines have been all serviced by our on-site Service Technician Stan Rimmer, who has over 40 yrs experience in domestic and industrial service
They are sold as they came in as far as accessories and books. Some come with and some you will have to add them on yourself. I will not be listing everything with each machine on this site. So please pop into our shop or See Full Article
- elna Swiss designed Sewing Machines, Sergers and Ironing Presses now Available in Canada.
- Baby Lock
- Because creativity is the essence of sewing
Baby Lock Elna 520
Fun for everyone with the new eXperience 520 and eXperience 540. These versatile machines can handle any fabric - no matter how tough. So start right here, right now, and create your own personalized wardrobe. Customize it, recycle it, transform it any way you want; your Elna adapts to every mood, every style.
Denim has resisted every fashion cycle for generations; today, fashionistas are recycling and reinterpreting it. Team up with an eXperience 520 or eXperience 540 and the job's already half-done. Elna's new models are simple, speedy, responsive and fun to use - and equipped with the very latest technology. They're a fresh and inspirational addition to your world - brand new symbols of a society that's constantly reinventing itself.
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Built-in needle threader
- Adjustable speed control
- Manual thread tension control
- Strong needle penetration on all fabrics
- Extra-high presser foot lift
- Clip-on presser feet
- Rotary horizontal hook with transparent bobbin cover
- Auto declutch bobbin winder
- Built-in thread cutter
- Metric and inch seam allowance lines
- Free arm
- Feed dog system
- Electronic foot control
- Retractable carry handle
KEYS AND SCREENS
- Programmable needle up / down key
- Auto lock stitch key - end of pattern / lock stitch
- Reverse key
- 4 direct selection keys
- LCD screen - displays stitch number, width or length
- 30 built-in stitches including buttonholes, quilting, patchwork and fancy stitches
- 6 one-step buttonholes: classic, jeans, etc.
- Automatic selection of optimal stitch length and width
- Adjustable stitch width up to 7mm
- Adjustable stitch length up to 5mm