Interested in a Machine?
If you see a machine you are interested in please contact us and we will do out best to get the sewing machine of your dreams into your hands.
We have an ever changing selection of reconditioned Sewing Machines, Sergers, and Embroidery Machines. Contact Us for more information
Friday, Sep 12, 2014
1300hrs - 1600hrs
Free motion art or quilting art is just that, an art. You have to invest the time into it to get...See Class
Saturday, Sep 13, 2014
1000hrs - 1300hrs
In this 3 hour workshop you will learn how to use beautfully hand carved blocks to create your own ...See Class
Quiling For Charity
Our quilters are taking a much deserved break for the summer. We will start up again the first Wednesday in September 2014 See Full Article
- elna Swiss designed Sewing Machines, Sergers and Ironing Presses now Available in Canada.
- Baby Lock
- Because creativity is the essence of sewing
Baby Lock Elizabeth
Elizabeth is multi-talented and great at everything she does, and she's ready to share all her secrets with you. With 178 stitches, automatic needle threader and drop in bobbin, this feature-packed machine sure has a lot to say!
Elizabeth can help you make a statement with every project, from home dÃ©cor to accessories and garments. But don't be intimidated - with push button features, knee lift and extension table, count on Elizabeth to help make any project easy and successful.
Advanced Needle Threader
With just a few simple motions, your needle is threaded and ready to use - itâ€™s so easy, you can do it with one hand!
Push Button Features
Easily position the needle up or down, reinforce any stitch with the reverse sewing button, or sew without a foot control using the start/stop button.
Quick-Set Bobbin Winder
Winding bobbins can be hassle free! The winder seat holds the thread in place and stops automatically when the bobbin is full.
Programmable Stitch Functions
Program steps like stopping the needle or cutting threads into your machine. These stitch functions perform with professional quality every time.
Quick-Set, Top-Loading Bobbin
Simply drop your bobbin in the machine, pull your threads through the slot, and let your machine do the rest of the work.
- 178 Built-in stitches
- 67 Utility stitches including 10 one-step buttonhole styles
- 40 Decorative stitches
- 5 Cross stitches
- 16 Satin stitches
- 11 Decorative satin stitches
- 39 Combinable utility stitches
- 3 Built-in upper case alphabets
- Stitch length 0-5mm
- Adjustable stitch width 7mm
- Quick-Set, Top-Loading bobbin and a Quick-Set winder
- Automatic needle threader
- Start/stop button
- Programmable needle up/down
- Hands-free presser foot lift
- Built-in, programmable reinforcement stitch
- Automatic thread cutter
- Drop feed
- Free-arm sewing
- Easy to read stitch chart
- Customize and save stitch settings
- 10 Memory pockets
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Variable speed control
- Pattern repeat
- Mirror image
- Variable needle position
- Twin-needle sewing
- Pattern elongator
- 13 Snap-on feet
- Zig zag
- Blind stitch
- Button fitting
- Open toe
- Stitch guide
- Adjustable zipper/piping Hard case
- 25-year limited manufacturerâ€™s warranty
- 10-year parts
- 5-year electrical
- 5-year computer
- 1-year labor